On 29 and 30 November 2022, President Stevo Pendarovski will host the President of the Federal Republic of Germany, Frank-Walter Steinmeier, who is paying a two-day official visit to the Republic of North Macedonia.
President Steinmeier will be welcomed with the highest state and military honors at an official ceremony, followed by a tete-a-tete meeting between presidents Pendarovski and Steinmeier and a plenary meeting of the delegations of North Macedonia and Germany.
As part of the visit, in the church “St. Spas” in Skopje, President Steinmeier and President Pendarovski will lay wreaths on the grave of Goce Delchev.
AGENDA: Tuesday, 29 November 2022
- 12:00 – Official welcoming ceremony with the highest state and military honors
- 12:15 – Tete-a-tete meeting
- 12:35 – Plenary meeting of the delegations
- 13:15 – Joint press conference of President Pendarovski and President Steinmeier
Accredited journalist teams are invited to the President’s Cabinet at 11:00.
- 14:40 (Church “St. Spas”) – Wreath laying ceremony on the grave of Goce Delchev
Accredited journalist teams are invited to the church “St. Spas” at 14:10.
For all additional questions and information, media representatives can contact Biljana Radeva +389 76 45 55 45 [email protected]