The School of Policies of the Presidential Center for Political Education will be organized in the spirit of democratic political values, promotion and protection of human rights and freedoms, political pluralism, mutual tolerance, unity and solidarity. Therefore, the School will strive to connect participants with different professional experience and background, who have a desire to contribute to the positive development of the society with their knowledge and skills, through four educational seminars with eminent lecturers and trainers from the country and abroad.
Participants in the School of Policies will have the opportunity to:
– improve their knowledge on topics of democracy, sustainable development, European integration and communications, while understanding the process of policy making;
– attend lectures and interactive workshops by top domestic and international experts;
– work individually and in groups with prominent individuals – their peers from the social and political life in the country;
– strengthen their communication, leadership and soft skills;
– gain access to current literature on the topics and participate in related social debates;
– make significant contacts and network with experts in the fields covered by the School.
The School will be held from March to November 2021, on weekends. Attendance at all four educational seminars is mandatory. Participants who complete the School will receive a certificate.
Criteria for participation:
– 25 – 35 years of age;
– citizenship of the Republic of North Macedonia;
– working knowledge of English, knowledge of another foreign language will be considered an advantage;
– prominent participation in the social and political life in the country, encouraging positive changes;
– solid knowledge of social terminology;
– work experience will be considered an advantage.
Required documents for application:
– Application that can be downloaded at the following link;
– Europass CV;
– Two recommendations by eminent professors/employers, relevant to the topic of the School;
– Essay on one of the following topics: 1. “My contribution to positive change in our country” and 2. “My vision for a democratic development of North Macedonia”.
More information about the School of Policies of the Presidential Center for Political Education is available at: https://pretsedatel.mk/pcpo/.
The selected candidates will be called for an interview.
The full application should be sent no later than March 1, 2021 to [email protected]
The Presidential Center for Political Education aims at organizing inclusive and accessible events that will enable all participants, including persons with disabilities, to participate fully. If you need more information about the accessibility of the events or the application, contact us at [email protected]
* The registered candidates who meet the stated criteria and submit a complete and timely application will have the right to participate.
** The costs for the seminars and hotel accommodation for the School of Politics will be covered by the Presidential Center for Political Education and partner organizations. The educational seminars will be held in accordance with the protocols for work during the COVID-19 pandemic, prepared by the Commission for Infectious Diseases and adopted by the Government of the Republic of North Macedonia.
Call for Participants for the School of Policies
FAQ School of Policies