The Cabinet of the President of the Republic of North Macedonia continues with the implementation of the project “Successful Youth”, a recognition which is awarded in the direction of valuing the labor and knowledge of young people, as one of the policies to reduce the outflow of young people from our country, as well as to create perspectives for young and successful staff.
The public call for applications for the “Successful Youth” recognition for 2020 is open today and will last until 1 November 2021.
The recognition is a stimulus for the scientific research thought and artistic work of young people, for results achieved in the course of 2020, in the next eight categories.
- The best young scientist in social sciences;
- The best young scientist in the humanities;
- The best young scientist in natural sciences, mathematics and technology;
- The best young scientist in medical sciences;
- The best young innovator;
- Young talent (for high school students);
- Recognition for achieved success in affirmation of inclusion (for young people with disabilities);
- The best young artist.
The public call is open to applicants who turn 35 by 2020, have achieved significant results in the relevant category, except for the sixth category (young talent) for which only high school students can apply.
The public call detailing the conditions and the manner of submitting the applications is available on the website of the President of the Republic of North Macedonia at:
Recognizing the socio-economic preconditions of individuals as important factor in access and opportunities for education and professional advancement, with this Call we especially encourage all young people belonging to vulnerable categories to submit applications for the “Successful Youth” recognition.