The first packages intended for the most affected citizens by the corona virus epidemic were prepared and delivered today at the Office of the President – “Mladi Hub”, thus marking the launch of the project “We Volunteer for a Solidarity Society”.
The Cabinet of the President of the Republic of North Macedonia called publicly all those who can get involved with their contribution, in order to help in these difficult days, everyone within our capabilities, those who need our support the most.
For the implementation of this initiative, the Cabinet will cooperate with several partners:
– The Red Cross of the Republic of North Macedonia;
– The initiative #RetweetMeal, with a focus on the hungry and the homeless;
– “Kindness” – an association of citizens to help the homeless, socially disadvantaged families and individuals;
– Association for human and social development – Project “Happiness”, with a focus on children;
– “Food for All – Food Bank”, with a focus on collecting agricultural, agricultural-industrial and commercial products and distribution to socially disadvantaged citizens.