President Stevo Pendarovski supports the creation of policies that will contribute to reducing the braindrain from our country, as well as creating prospects for young and successful staff.
One of the projects that aim to contribute to the evaluation of the work and knowledge of young people is the recognition ‘Successful Youth’.
The recognition will encourage young people to do scientific, research and creative work, to increase their motivation for new achievements and value their work.
The recognition is awarded for results achieved in the past calendar year, in the field of social, humanistic, natural – mathematical, technical and medical sciences, to young people with significant achievements in artistic and cultural practices, as well as in the categories of young innovators, talents and successful young people with disability. The recognition is awarded to young people with significant results in the respective category, who, over the previous calendar year, have reached 35 years, except in the category of young talents, for which only high school students can apply.
All citizens of the Republic of North Macedonia who meet the conditions have the right to participate.
The selection of the recognition holders is made by a special commission. The President of the Commission is Prof. Dr. Aneta Cekic, Professor at the Institute for Sociological and Political-Legal Research at Ss. Cyril and Methodius University in Skopje.
Members of the Commission are:
- Academician Ljupco Kocarev – President of the Macedonian Academy of Sciences and Arts
- Academician Taki Fiti, Macedonian Academy of Sciences and Arts
- Dr. Marija Chundeva Blaer, “Ss. Cyril and Methodius” University – Skopje, Faculty of Electrical Engineering and Information Technologies – Skopje
- Dr. Vladimir Martinovski, “Ss. Cyril and Methodius” University – Skopje, Faculty of Philology – Skopje
- Prof. Dr. Boban Misoski, “Ss. Cyril and Methodius” University – Skopje, Faculty of Law – Skopje
- Dr. Trajche Stafilov, “Ss. Cyril and Methodius University – Skopje, Faculty of Natural Sciences and Mathematics – Skopje
- Dr. Ivan Dodovski, University American College, Skopje
- Dr. Risto Solunchev, “Ss. Cyril and Methodius University” – Skopje, Faculty of Philosophy – Skopje
- Dr. Marija Stevanovic, “Ss. Cyril and Methodius” University – Skopje, Faculty of Dentistry – Skopje
- Dr. Gzime Starova, “Ss. Cyril and Methodius” University – Skopje, Faculty of Law – Skopje
- Dr. Petar Popovski, University of Aalborg
- Dr. Ilija Dukovski, Boston University
- Dr. Zivorad Tomovski, “Ss. Cyril and Methodius” University – Skopje, Faculty of Natural Sciences and Mathematics
- Elena Stavrevska, London School of Economics and Political Science
- Jane Bogoev, World Bank
- Dr. Andreja Arsovski, Remedika General Hospital
- Dr. Vladimir Chadikovski, Acibadem – Sistina Clinical Hospital
- Tamara Kjupeva, SUGS High School “OrceNikolov” – Skopje
- Prof. Dr. Ana Chupeska, “Ss. Cyril and Methodius” University – Skopje, Faculty of Law – Skopje
- Anita Nikova, MA, Executive Director – MASIT
- Aferdita Hajijaha Imeri, MA, International Foundation for Elections and Electoral Systems
The advisors to the President also contribute to the work of the Commission:
- Iskra Geshovska – Advisor in the field of culture
- Fikrija Tair – Advisor on issues related to the Roma community
- Besa Arifi – Advisor on legal issues.