The Cabinet of the President of the Republic of North Macedonia continues with the implementation of the “Successful Youth” project, a recognition that is awarded in the direction of valuing the work and knowledge of young people, as one of the policies to reduce the outflow of young people from our country, as well as for creating perspectives for young and successful professionals.
The public call for applications for the “Successful Youth” recognition for 2021 is open as of today and will last until October 1, 2023.
The recognition is an incentive to the scientific research thought and artistic work of young people, for results achieved during 2022, in the following eight categories:
- The best young scientist in social sciences;
- The best young scientist in the humanities;
- The best young scientist in the natural-mathematical and technical sciences;
- The best young scientist in medical sciences;
- The best young innovator;
- Young talent (for high school students);
- Recognition for achieved particular success and for the affirmation of inclusion (for youth with disabilities);
- Best young artist.
The public call includes all persons who are 35 years old as of 2022, and who have achieved significant results in the relevant category, except for the sixth category (young talent) for which only high school students can apply.
The public call detailing the conditions and the method of submitting applications is available on the website of the President of the Republic of North Macedonia at the following links:
Recognizing the socio-economic preconditions of individuals as a significant factor in access and opportunities for education and professional advancement, with this call we especially encourage all young people belonging to vulnerable categories to submit applications for the “Successful Youth” recognition.